Aviation Professional (AP) Program – September 2019
From the Largest and Oldest Not-for-Profit Flight School in Alberta
The Calgary Aviation College is dedicated to safety and excellence in flight training on the way to making industry-ready, career pilots. Train with the leader accelerate your career and expect:
- Transport Canada and Alberta Education approved programs that exceed licensing requirements for: Commercial Pilot, Multi-engine Rating, Instrument
- Rating, Instructor Rating, Air Transport License and Specialty Check-outs;
- Licensed programs are eligible for Alberta student loans up to $60,000;
- 93 years of flight training and general aviation leadership with an enviable safety record; the AP Program is direct entry with no wait-list for admissions;
- Industry-leading depth of instructor roster and experience to support advanced flight training; Classrooms, student lounge and restaurant on-site.
- 16 varied aircraft at Springbank Airport: Seneca Twins (2), Cessna Trainers (12), Cirrus SR20 Glass Panel (1), Citabria Tail-wheel Aerobat (1) plus a Redbird full motion simulator and an advanced Alsim AL250 simulator;
- Scenario-based and experiential learning from a rich syllabus and dedicated instructors, aircraft and scheduling priority.
Contact Alessandra or Bill at 403-288-8831 to express admission interest and to obtain more information. The AP Program commences September 14th and enrollment is limited. A private pilot license and certain other prerequisites apply for this full-time course work and flight operations at Springbank Airport, Calgary.